How to make a free fishing game?

The answer is simple, I do not know how to make a free fishing game and that is why I grab them from various sites.

I know you could code a free fishing game with some basic knowledge of flash. There are also plenty of free graphic programs which include the capability to animate, but the actual programming needed to build a simple free fishing game is beyond my basic knowledge.

If you know of anyway to easily learn how to create a free fishing game, please let me know. I would love to be adding my own games to this site instead of the ones I find around the net.

Thanks for visiting Free Fishing Games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've found some cool fishing games there. I'm surprised how difficult it is to find a realistic, free bass fishing simulation game on the web. I know you can download some to your pc, but I wish someone would create a free one for online play.