Free Fishing Games

Today I posted 2 new free fishing games. They are "Hook Line and Sinker" and "Air Fishing".

I had a unexpected getaway this weekend and it delayed me from posting for a few days, sorry about that. My goal is to keep the free fishing games fresh and I try to find something new in the world of online games to add.

I do have a fishing trip planned for this coming up weekend. As I think I mentioned in a earlier post, Tyler State Park here in Tejas is dumping 5k trout into it's lake. We are going to go there during the first day and then go to our cabin in Holly Lake Ranch.

Holly Lake Ranch is a beautiful little village/town/private community near Hawkins, Tx. It is only a 2.5hr drive from Dallas, so my brother-in-law Karl and I try to get there anytime the wives say okay. There are two lakes within five minutes drive. One is called Greenbriar Lake and the other is called Holly Lake. Greenbriar is the bigger of the two and will allow motors, skiing, wave runners, etc. Holly Lake is really a glorified pond. It can't be more than 30 acres, but the cat fishing and bass fishing is great. I've caught 2 of my biggest catfish there. One on Thanksgiving of last year using the liver from the turkey.

The other big cat fish I caught at Holly Lake was caught on a redneck like contraption that Karl and I came up with. That is funny because neither of us are rednecks, I'm more the Yuppie/Slacker type and Karl is that guy next door who knows how to fix everything from cars to water heaters to dryers. Neither of us are from TX. Karl is from St. Louis, Mo and I am from Freehold, NJ. He grew up in the ghetto during a rough period and has the street smarts to prove it, I led a typical 1970's/80's suburban life.

Karl and I are complete polar opposites, but on some level we understand each other. It's good to have a fishing buddy in the family. It gives you shit to talk about when your not catching. We do a lot of talking lately.

That's it for now. Enjoy the fishing games.

As always thanks for visiting Free Fishing Games.

No comments: