Welcome to Free Fishing Games


Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy the fishing games that are posted.

I just finished reading this book and figured I'd go ahead and share my thoughts.

My Bass Fishing experience is almost non-existent. I traditionally bottom fish for cat or carp. Also I will fish minnows for crappie on occasion. Other than that, I tend to catch whatever likes my bait.

The whole idea of targeting largemouth bass was something I enjoyed watching on TV and figured I could never do it. After reading the book, I went out to a local park to try some of their techniques. I have fished this park at least 20 times before and never caught anything but mudcats and sunfish.

Well, let's just say my brother-in-law wanted to leave when I pulled out my tenth slab. I know that sounds extreme, but I am now hooked on fishing largemouths.

There have been several trips to the park between 5pm and 7pm, the last few weeks and I am yet to leave without landing a minimum of eight bass.

Try the book out and see for yourself, it works.

I am making a real effort to find completely free fishing games for you to play. Good Day to ya.

No comments: